Property Management Services
Our team would be glad to oversee and professionally manage your residential real estate assets in Punta Cana – Bavaro while you are away, whether temporarily or permanently
We offer full-cycle property management services which allow you to receive stable monthly incomes while relieving you of most of the headaches.
Our property management services consist of the following steps:
- After initial contact we evaluate your property, provide you with an estimated appraisal, and based upon mutual consent, sign a service agreement.
- The second step is to negotiate a power of attorney which will allow us to lease your assets and receive rental incomes on your behalf.
- The third step is to list and advertise your property and screen potential tenants.
We do provide you with a summary of information available to us about the tenant prior to receiving your consent to sign a rental agreement.
- The fourth step is negotiating and signing a lease contract on your behalf.
We can structure your rent payments to go into your foreign account, or we can collect them for you and quarterly transfer the funds to you.
- The fifth step is monthly monitoring of bills, collecting rents, and dealing with any maintenance issues which arise.
- In our service contract, we mitigate the amount which we can spend on the repairs without your prior consent.
- All the repairs are documented
Maximize the most out of your residential real estate assets in Punta Cana – Bavaro and let us assist you in the progress!
Please contact us if you are interested in these services, we will send you more information.
- Assessing market rent amount
- Coordinating the advertising for the property for rent
- Showing property to potential tenants
- Screening potential tenants
- Procuring lease
- Collecting security deposit
- Performing move-in inspection
- Coordinating routine maintenance issues while the property is vacant (cleaning, lawn maintenance, etc.) realtor property management real estate agency.
- Collecting rent
- Notifying tenants with a pay or quit notice when they are late
- Assessing and collecting late fees
- Coordinating evictions
- Receiving maintenance requests from tenants and dispatching professional, reliable, and fairly-priced subcontractors
- Performing regular inspections as well as move-out inspections
- Reconciling security deposits
Renovation & decoration services
If you have or are thinking about purchasing a property but do not wish (or have the time) to deal with various aspects associated with renovations and decorations – we can help with our renovation and decoration services solution.
We can take care of a project of any size and complete it while you are away or simply do not want to deal with the day-to-day supervision aspects.